8 January 2007

Blog Problems

I haven't been able to blog for ages because the people who run this site have decided we need a new better, fancier more powerful way of posting pictures etc. The only trouble is that we haven't been able to do any of that for weeks now.

I always wonder why people want to fix things which aren't broken. I liked it the way it was - it was comfortable, like worn in flannel pyjamas.

I've known for a while now that I don't feel comfortable with change. It took me years to figure it out but basically everything boils down to that - I don't like change. I sometimes wonder if I was born yonks ago, when life was harder, whether I would have survived. I probably would have plodded along going to the same hunting grounds year after year, the same waterholes, wearing the same clothes, eating what my ancestors ate. I would not have been the one who pioneered new ways of doing things, tried new food, visited new areas. No.

I don't know how or why this trait has survived in humans but survive it has in me.

So Blogger people, I liked it as it was - at least I had success then.

No comments:

Post a Comment